Our client is looking for a Commercial Insurance Account Manager to support a producer and manage an existing book of business. This firm is employee focused and they offer a hybrid work schedule and many opportunities to get together outside of the office for team activities and outings. They believe in having a staff that is as friendly as can be so that they can pass the positivity off to the clients.
- Work to create trusting relationships with the clients in the existing book of business
- Work hard to provide timely and excellent renewals and policy changes
- Speak with clients regarding policies and complaints, and make appropriate recommendations whenever possible
- Handle incoming calls and provide front line risk assessment within company guidelines
About the Employer:
Our client is one of the largest insurance providers in Canada. They believe in creating unique offices across the country that cater specifically to the communities that they are situated in. They leverage their many locations by sharing knowledge and working together to solve industry wide problems. They offer both personal lines and commercial lines coverage and work creatively to solve their client’s needs.
You are a service focused insurance professional who loves working in a team to make sure that their clients are completely satisfied. You are always looking to improve but have a strong skillset established that allows you to handle the majority of your work with ease. You like to keep it light and work and ensuring that the office is a great place to be for everyone that is involved.
- 3 years of experience working in commercial insurance
- A level 1 General Insurance License
- Customer service focus
- Experience supporting a Producer
- Experience handling and supporting the growth of a book of business
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-885-1849 or forward your resume in confidence to Kim@dgacareers.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.