Commercial Client Care Representative
Would you like to be part of a leading, forward thinking and dynamic international brokerage that really values and develop their employees? This is the perfect role for someone with 1-2 years of experience looking to grow their career in the insurance industry.
Is a world-class leading insurance broker and consultant that genuinely care about their staff and clients well being. Providing specialized property and casualty, corporate benefits retirement and individual solutions to individuals and companies. Also active in the community, making proactive choices to take care of what matters to you, employees donate their time and raise funds on behalf of great causes.
You have a skill for developing strong ongoing relationships and are great at problem solving, time management and adapting to change. You stay up to date with insurance trends and changes in the industry.
- Assist producer and marketer with all aspects of servicing commercial accounts.
- Meet existing clients’ needs and process documentation (Certificates of Insurance, Cover Notes, Renewals, Proposals, Endorsements, In-House Policies, Invoicing, Finance Contracts, Customer Correspondence).
- Review and ensure accuracy of policy documentation from insurers before forwarding to the client.
- Negotiate with insurers on coverage and price so as to best meet the needs of the client in conjunction with the producer.
- Update client information as changes occur.
- Answer account-related questions/requests from clients, lawyers, and banks.
- Provide policy and coverage information to clients upon request or inquiry.
Necessary qualifications include:
- Level 1 license
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the insurance industry
- Completed or pursuing CAIB or CIP.
- Build lasting relationships through networking and supporting local businesses.
- Excellent computer skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to Katie@dgacareers.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.