Our client is a long standing insurance brokerage, with a culture focused on teamwork and camaraderie! Work under empathetic leadership, and with a great team! With little turnover, this can be a long term home for you. Our client is a firm believer of career development and will invest in your educational needs, and if you wish to learn commercial, you can do so!
** Team Leader experience is ideal, but our client will consider those with strong mentoring and coaching traits!
Location: Vancouver or Hybrid!
- Level 2
- Min. 5 years PL experience (ideally with all markets but direct writers can be considered)
- Strength in compassionate coaching, mentoring, training
- Strong customer and team rapport and support
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of single detached homes, duplexes, condos/townhomes, rented dwellings, boats houses, air bnb, seasonal dwellings, rented dwellings
Our client is providing a competitive compensation & benefits package
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Affia at 778-383-9790 ext 104 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.