Our client is looking for an experienced insurance professional capable of leading a team of 8-12 people. As a leader who is on the front lines you will be the “go to” person in the office when it comes to handling customer concerns. You will set the guidelines and expectations for your team while leading by example.
- Ensuring customers receive outstanding service
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of all company products
- Working with your team to develop both short and long term strategies
- Assisting, instructing, and coaching new and existing coworkers alike
- Quickly and creatively solving problems
- Contributing to a positive team morale by leading with a sense of humor and compassion
Our client is one of Canada’s fastest growing brokerages. From its humble beginning, the amount of growth that our client has experienced is staggering. Without the benefit of a big name this client has had to earn its reputation through consistency and hard work when it comes to customer service. Their employees are part of a tight knit family that works to support one another in pursuit of a common goal. ?
You are a natural born leader who leads by example and sets the standard for hard work. You expect the most from your team and use all the tools in your box to push your team to where they need to be. Your character and hard works speaks for itself and inspires others to be the best they can be.
- Level 2 Insurance License
- 5-10 years of commercial experience?
- Comprehensive understanding of the insurance industry and company products
- Leadership experience is a must
- Strong work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact?Katie Ellwood?at?587-702-5829?or forward your resume in confidence email@example.com.? If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.