Join this growing team if you want to take your career to a next level. If you are a Senior Underwriter with experience in mid-market, then this role is for you.
What you will be doing:
- Manage new business and renewal for the company's mid-market division consisting mainly of manufacturing and industrial risks.
- Enhance relationship with broker partners.
- Focused on providing customer-centric solutions to clients.
What we are looking for:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in the property and casualty field.
- Technical knowledge of underwriting policy wordings and methods.
- Independent, tech-savvy, and strong computer skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities plus good negotiation and communication skills.
If this is you, then please don’t hesitate to reach out!
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms, and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or at 778-383-9790 ext. 102. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them for more information about this position.