Do you have a passion for the music industry? Who is your favourite artist? An entrepreneurial and fun brokerage is seeking a Senior Commercial Account Manager/Executive to join their busy team! If you are commercial broker who is independent, hard working and shows strong initiative, then this exciting opportunity is for you! You will get to work on complex entertainment and commercial risk accounts in collaboration with Producers and Underwriters. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to step into an account executive role without the sales drive – its all incoming!
This is a hybrid opportunity with 3 days a week in the office in Vancouver.
Your day will include:
- Provide exceptional day-to-day client focused service through the implementation and management of comprehensive customer service plans that reflect client business and risk management goals
- Advise customers regarding renewals and recommend coverage/products
- Administer renewal packages, policies, submissions, binders and summaries
- Review policy wordings and associated documents for accuracy and completeness, addressing any gaps in coverage
- Calculate adjustments and premiums on policies
- Maintain positive relationships with partner Underwriters
- Prepare marketing submissions with responsibility for negotiations with Underwriters
- Assist account Producers as required
What You Bring:
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in Commercial lines. Entertainment experience is a strong asset but not mandatory
- A current Level 2 License in good standing from Insurance Council of BC
- Ideally 5+ years Commercial Insurance experience
- An ability to work both independently or collaboratively with an established team.
- Passion for exceptional, customer focused service
- Exacting attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Superior interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Decisive, with strong problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Our client offers a very competitive salary, comprehensive medical and dental benefits and a commitment to ongoing professional development
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Affia at 778-383-9790, x 104 or email your resume in confidence. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.