Title: Unit Manager – Auto Claims
Location: Work from home, Ontario
- Interface with management to understand critical business objectives in order to influence initiatives that enhance member relationships/value and system performance and support.
- Training, coaching and counselling the adjusters in the PD unit
- Provide input into training, procedures, standards and education in the department
- Ensure appropriate claims handling and resolve customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner Identification and elimination of potential exposures to risk from digital marketing platforms
- Conduct performance appraisals, interview, hire, and train new adjusters to the team
- Completion of post-secondary education
- Have obtained or working towards your certification in CIP or CRM
- 3 years insurance experience in Physical Damage claims
- A proven ability to have a big picture focus, with strong personal drive to make a difference
- A Proven track record to effectively lead, coach and motivate a team and possess exceptional decision making, problem solving and negotiation skills
Compensation: Competitive salary, bonus, paid benefits from day 1, and pension plan.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.