My client is a unique P&C insurance brokerage and is looking for an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Assistant who is interested in joining one of the top 10 insurance brokerages in the world and the fastest growing in industry history!
Position: Commercial Lines Account Assistant
Location: Work from home (Ontario)
- Process new policies, renewals, endorsements, and audits, and invoice all transactions.
- Process endorsements within 5 days of receipt from carrier/broker.
- Verify and update accuracy of billing screens, policies and endorsements received from companies on Small Business Accounts,
- Assist AMs in rating functions.
- Prepare certificates, evidences, summaries of insurance, lost policy releases and ID cards.
- Notify mortgagees / loss payees / lienholders by certificate, evidence or policy when required.
- Prepare finance contracts.
- Process confirmed cancellations, in voicing agency bill items.
- Process and follow up on cancellation requests to carriers to ensure accurate and timely resolution; maintains agency financial equity whenever possible.
- Follow-up on open activities generated by AM from phone calls with clients/companies
- Prepare summaries of insurance, schedules, future applications, and proposals as needed.
- Order loss runs.
- 2+ years of brokerage experience with commercial lines
- RIBO is preferred but open to someone with experience
- Some understanding of commercial underwriting and coverage
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organized and able to work efficiently and independently
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Benefits, Education Reimbursement and unique vacation allotment.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.