Personal LInes Account Manager
Hybrid role - based in Mississauga
Part of Global Brokerage
Work with the best in class
The successful candidate would be handling a book of clients from a service and sales role to grow their assigned alpha split of clients through cross selling, upsells and handling all aspects of the alpha split with servicing changes on portals, quoting new business, reporting claims, accounting issues.
- Responsible for providing exceptional day-to-day service to clients and handling client file activities
- Negotiate & Bind coverage with insurers based upon the program guidelines for new business & renewal
- Prepare New and Renewal Quotations in accordance with MGA agreements
- Maintain professional relationships with key insurers to ensure maximization of new business growth and retention opportunities
- Claim reporting on behalf of program clients including follow up to ensure service excellence
- Position Requirements
- 5 years insurance experience (commercial or programs preferred, but not required)
- Valid RIBO license or willingness to pursue RIBO designation within 3 months
- CIP, FCIP, or CAIB designation an asset
- Exceptional client service skills
- Strong analytical, organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player – ability to adapt to and work cooperatively with various individuals
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and experience with Applied Epic is an asset
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 35 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone at 647-624-9609 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.