If you are looking to expand your skills in commercial underwriting, then this is the perfect job for you! Our client is looking for an experienced underwriter who would join their team with a focus on construction and general property.
What you will be doing:
- Analyze the risks and determine which policies should be approved or rejected.
- Ability to meet levels of set standards for business success.
- Provide support and answer inquiries from brokers.
- Preparing underwriting instructions for processing renewals, endorsements, cancellations, new business.
What we are looking for:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of underwriting or front-line underwriting.
- Level 1 license or on the way to getting Level 1.
- Independent, detail-oriented, and strong computer skills.
- Great communications skills, comfortable in multi-tasking and must have good customer service skills.
If this is you, then please don’t hesitate to reach out!
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms, and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or at 778-383-9790 ext. 102. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them for more information about this position.