Due to growth, our client is looking for a highly motivated and driven personal lines Branch Manager to join their team! The successful candidate must have a complete and thorough understanding of personal lines insurance. This position is great for someone looking for their next step!
- Working manager – responsible to lead a team and contribute to managing and growing a shared personal lines book of business
- Act as contact person for personal lines referrals
- The successful candidate is the key liaison between the insurance companies and the personal lines department
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Present and explain products to clients
- Stay aware of market trends
- Take calls and act as key source of information
- Document and resolve complaints, problems and concerns
- Mentor and coach Jr. Staff members
Ideally, you have over 5 years of personal lines broker experience. We expect you to take initiative and do what’s right for the client. You are a go-to and a natural leader.
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- CAIB or CIP would be considered and asset
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS office products with strong computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner both verbally and in writing.
- Tofield, AB location. Possibility to provide relocation expenses to the ideal candidate. This will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Bonus potential.
About the Company:
Our client is a growing independent property and casualty insurance brokerage. They are located in central Alberta and have thrived off of their reputation for excellent customer service. They are a tightknit organization where the employees support one another both in and outside the office. This client prides itself on the flexibility it affords its employees. They allow their staff to approach tasks in the manner that is best suited for the individual as opposed to micromanaging all activities.
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.