I am working with a small insurance company looking to hire a loss control representative. Ideally someone bilingual (English/French). but open to unilingual experienced candidates.
Title: Loss Control Representative
Location: Hybrid, once a week in the Toronto Office
- Conduct Risk Management Surveys
- Promote safety through seminars and workshops.
- Write safety articles and distribute other safety materials.
- Analyze loss history and trends by reviewing detailed loss reports and claims files.
- Provide contract and policy review and assist with certificates of insurance.
- Post-secondary education or comparable education and experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and French preferred.
- Ability to travel to various locations to perform inspections.
- Ability to respond to work issues during normal off hours.
- Must have a valid Ontario driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
Compensation: Competitive salary, benefits, vacation/personal time off with a great friendly work environment..
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.