Title: Learning Consultant – P&C Insurance
Location: Work from home, Ontario
*This position is based north of Toronto with occasional travel required to offsite locations. Training is virtual but can be in office as needed.
- As a Learning Consultant, you will consult with our business partners to design and develop large scale training programs using the most effective and appropriate instructional methods/materials to reinforce the participants’ learning and enhance knowledge retention.
You will use your energetic attitude and engaging public speaking skills to present information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats. You will stay current on the insurance industry as well as abreast of training and development trends, activities, and techniques to ensure that you and the Learning & Development Team stay current with the industry.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma and a degree/certificate in Adult Education
- Insurance industry experience in P&C
- 5 years’ experience in consulting and managing stakeholders is a must.
- 5 years’ experience in design/development of large-scale training programs using different learning methods is a must.
- Experience in training delivery of in person and virtual training sessions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using Articulate Storyline and Camtasia is preferred.
- Strong analytical skill
- French language proficiency is an asset.
Compensation: Competitive salary, bonus, paid benefits from day 1, and pension plan.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.