Property / Auto Claims Adjuster
Hybrid role - Tuesday & Thursdays in office
Tremendous Growth Opportunity - paying above market rate.
As Canada’s most cutting edge home insurance carrier, this insurer is entering a period of exciting growth. Looking for smart, motivated claims professionals to join their mission to provide exceptional customer experiences to Canadians.
Our client offers the opportunity to:
• Join an energetic and rapidly growing team, with excellent flexibility & benefits
• Create real impact through integration of your expertise into the claims process
• Use industry leading technology to deliver the best possible claims experiences to policyholders
Looking for an exceptional Claims Adjuster to help drive excellence in our claims function for moderate to highly complex residential property claims. To offer our policyholders a fast and positive customer experience, we use proprietary systems that have streamlined and automated many of the legacy inefficiencies in the claims process. Our adjusters will have access to tools never seen in the industry before, all focused on making the claims process easier so that our customers can get back on their feet faster.
• 2 to 5 years desk adjusting experience handling personal property claims
• Experience handling water damage claims
• Ability to handle a varying of low to medium complexity claims
• Experience working with large national contractors
• Drive and an eagerness to roll up their sleeves and get to work
• A desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Having the mind set on helping our customers get back on their feet quickly
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone at 647-624-9609 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.