Our client is looking for an Insurance Coordinator who would be the backbone of their operations. If you want to dabble in different aspects of insurance and is an Excel whiz, then this role is for you.
What you will be doing:
- Support the partners in managing the broking and insurance operations of the company.
- Maintain excel reports and databases that are essential in the day-to-day of all stakeholders.
- Manage policy documentation for market placements and issuance of certificates.
What we are looking for:
- Must have at least 2 years of commercial lines insurance experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically EXCEL (pivot table, macros)
- Enjoys communicating with customers and other co-workers.
If this is you, then please don’t hesitate to reach out!
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms, and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please email your resume in confidence to email@example.com or at 778-383-9790 ext. 102. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them for more information about this position.