Personal Lines Account Manager
(Hybrid Work Arrangement with Office Locations in Toronto and Brampton)
Our client is an independent insurance brokerage offering comprehensive coverage for home, automobile and business at a competitive price. It is their viewpoint that the time invested to develop relationships allows them to best understand client’s complete insurance needs. They provide a unique approach to client’s needs with a commitment to extraordinary client service and have build a reputation over their 40 years in business. Our client has organically grown an attentive team combined with up to date technology giving their customers the best of both worlds when looking for insurance options. They are looking for a new team member as they continue to expand and thrive.
- Provide friendly and professional service to clients
- Respond to all incoming calls, emails and faxes for an assigned book of business
- Manage all aspects of an assigned book of business
- Review policy renewals, endorsements and customer service on accounts through Company established workflows
- Process new policy applications, renewals, endorsements and follow-up in an accurate and timely manner
- Review renewals for adequacy of coverage, which includes quoting and remarketing when necessary
- RIBO Licensed with P&C knowledge
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Personal Lines CSR in a RIBO Licensed brokerage
- Conscientious, with a strong attention to detail and high level of organization and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Track record for providing excellence in customer service
- Self-starter, highly motivated and supportive team player
- Collaborative and take initiative to the improve customer experience and business processes
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow-up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner
- Proven flexibility and commitment to clients and the Company
- Proficient computer skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Solid working knowledge of Company portals and specific experience with TAM
Our client offers a competitive salary with various bonus/commission opportunities as well as optional group benefits.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.