Our client, a large independent brokerage is looking to add to their team! You will be primarily handling auto insurance, and also trained on handling more complex and files like commecial fleet accounts
- Inventory control, batching
- Generating quotes, cross-sell and up-sell automobile and property insurance
- Post-sales customer service: process renewals, endorsements
- Respond to client inquiries
- Maintain accurate up to date files
- Answer incoming calls in a timely manner
- Always provide professional customer service
- Level 2 licence preferred, but will consider experienced level 1
- Industry experience
- Strong customer service skills and focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Our client is providing a competitive compensation & benefits package
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Affia at 778-383-9790, x 104 or email your resume in confidence. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.