Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of existing House and/or Group accounts including
- a review of the account on an annual basis
- offer guidance and expertise on the best course of action for each client
- remarketing the account if necessary
- payment issues, cross selling and up-selling when possible.
- Provide new customers within our Group and House divisions the best insurance solutions for their needs.
- Review quotes and recommend coverage based on individual needs.
- Maintaining professional relationships with Insurers and underwriters.
- RIBO Licensed with a minimum 3 years of Personal Lines Insurance experience within an Insurance Brokerage – Sales and underwriting experience an asset
- Good working knowledge of personal lines insurance products and coverages
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Applied Rater, Power Broker and insurance company portals
- Team player, willing and able to adapt to change
- Able to perform well in a busy office and be steady under pressure
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Interested candidates please contact Daher Hassan at 416-868-6711 x.224 or forward your resume in confidence to Daher@dgacareers.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.