PL Service Broker
The Personal Lines Broker is dedicated to servicing the needs of their personal lines clientele and cross-selling of products and services. You would have a team of CSRs to handle renewals, policy changes, certificates and processing.
- 5+ years of brokerage experience with a strong working knowledge of personal lines products
- Level 2
- CAIB or CIP designation, or working towards is considered an asset
- Exposure to VIP accounts would be a bonus
VALUES & COMPETENCIES
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Superior communication skills
- Committed to excellence in customer service and builds strong relationships at all levels
- Skilled user of the Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Familiar with insurance customer relationship software
- Demonstrated accountability and reliability in the quality and timeliness of work
- Able to prioritize in a busy environment in order to meet tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable with proven problem-solving skills
- Works well within a team and independently
- Critical thinker with attention to detail
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton and Montreal, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-702-5829 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.