Our client is looking for a strong communicator with superior customer service to join their team!
Location: Remote in BC
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Full investigation, evaluation, analysis, negotiation and settlement of automobile and third-party property damage claims
- Evaluate liability, salvage and subrogation exposure and potential
- Review and analyze losses to ensure files meet the guideline criteria
- Maintain adequate reserves based on exposure and authority level
- Post-secondary education completion, and/or working towards CIP, CRM
- 6 months to 2 years claims handling experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Vanessa Ip at 778-383-9790 ext. 105 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.