Our client is seeking an experienced broker to join their team! The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and growing a book of business, and maintaining strong relationships with broker and underwriter.
Location: Vancouver, BC (Hybrid)
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Pre-qualifying and enhancing brokers’ submissions
- Managing and maintaining a book of renewal business
- Retain existing accounts by working closely with broker to ensure account renewals
- Review documents for accuracy and completeness of information for each other; follow up with brokers and insurers for outstanding information
- Participate in industry functions/activities and develop extensive market relationships
- 5-7+ years of experience as commercial broker or client service manager
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- CAIB or CIP designation is preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Independent, client-oriented individual with strong knowledge of commercial insurance
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Vanessa Ip at 778-383-9790 ext. 105 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.