Title: Accident Benefits Adjuster
Location: Work from home (Ontario)
- Investigation, evaluation, negotiation and settlement and administration of all accident benefit claims
- Handle MIG and non-MIG files up to the point of CAT
- This role does not have an ADR component, although, there is opportunity to be part of mediations, arbitrations and discoveries as learning opportunities
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years experience handling AB claims required.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of SABS
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong general computer knowledge required.
- CIP or working towards designation is an asset
Compensation: Competitive salary, 3 weeks vacation, company bonus, paid benefits from day 1, and pension plan.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.