Private Client/VIP Insurance Processor - Vancouver
Our client, a large Vancouver based Insurance Brokerage, is seeking an energetic individual to join their busy team. The qualified individual will take responsibility for understanding their client’s insurance needs in order to nurture and manage the client relationship to ensure the highest level of client service. This role is to manage and coordinate the day to day functions of the account through efficient communication along with accurate use of systems and technology.
The best part? There could be overlap with the commercial team and the opportuity to learn commercial!
This would be a great opportunity for someone looking to join a dynamic organisation andwork closely with the commercial team in providing high levels of efficiency and service for their private insurance needs. This will be an administrative position, providing an excellent foundation to kick start your insurance career
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Account service coordination and first point of client contact
- Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences and project team activities
- Preparation of all client documentation including invoices and certificates of insurance
- File creation and organization of client documentation
- Manage workload according to importance and prioritize effectively
- Administration of the client renewal process
- Handle Endorsement Requests and policy changes
- Correspondence with Underwriters
- Cross selling and upselling to other lines of business
- Follow up on outstanding documents from the Insured or from the Insurer
- Coordinate with Insurers as required to support the broking function
- Checking policy documents for accuracy
- Manage, organize an update relevant data
- Prospective client research
- High school diploma
- Minimum 1 year personal experience working with clients and insurers
- Level 1 Insurance License
- Positive interpersonal skills including excellent verbal and written communication
- High level of personal accountability
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Problem solving skills including the ability to be resourceful
- Strong computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with agency management systems
Interested candidates, please contact Affia at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.