If you are a broker whose expertise is placing complex accounts, then this role might be the one for you. Join an established brokerage and be a part of a fun and dynamic team!
What you will be doing:
- Works with retail brokers in placing complex accounts and provides the best coverage for clients.
- Manages renewal of book of business.
- Focused on providing customer-centric solutions to clients through broker partners.
- Provides cover notes, invoices, certificates of insurance, letters, as needed.
What we are looking for:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a broker/marketer.
- Level 2 general insurance license.
- Working towards CIP/CAIB designation.
- EPIC experience is a bonus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities plus good negotiation and communication skills.
If this is you, then please don’t hesitate to reach out!
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms, and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or at 778-383-9790 ext. 102. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them for more information about this position.