Our client is looking for a Senior Commercial Account Manager to join their team! The ideal candidate must have strong commercial account management experience and Level 2 General Insurance License.
Location: Vancouver, B.C.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Obtain underwriting information from clients to submit to underwriters
- Present quotes to clients, obtain orders and bind coverages with underwriters
- Input data on new claims and update clients on claims status
- Manage daily administration of client accounts
- Prior Commercial Account Management Experience
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Experience in using EPIC
- Self-starter with excellent communication and customer service skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Vanessa Ip at 778-383-9790 ext. 105 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.