Our client is looking for an Intermediate Marketing Broker/Client Care Manager to join their team! If you are experienced in commercial broking and looking for an opportunity to be part of a stable and growing organization, this could be you.
Location: Vancouver, B.C.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Attend client meetings and provide clients with advice on coverage compliance for contract reviews
- Prepares and presents proposals for client review and approval
- Obtains and updates underwriting information for policies renewal
- Acts as clients first point of contact for claims
- Binds coverage with underwriters and prepares cover notes and invoices
- 5+ years in commercial broking
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- CAIB, CIP or CRM designation is an asset
- Proficiency in MS office – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational and customer service skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Vanessa Ip at 778-383-9790 ext. 105 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.