Leading /National Independent Adjusting Firm
Are you an experienced, talented, results-driven leader looking to mentor a team committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience? Part of leadership team whose passion is to exceed expectations for our clients. Poised for aggressive growth, there has never been a better time to be part of the company’s team. Supervises an adjusting, administrative or technical support staff while adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Interviewing and training of new staff in procedures and job related functions.
- Coordinate and supervise daily activities of staff.
- Advanced customer and carrier relationship skills.
- Communicate appropriate information to staff.
- Identify problem areas related to performance and personnel issues.
- Identify and participate in training and developmental needs of staff.
- Familiar with commercial line policies.
- Experienced in commercial liability, property, liability and litigation management
- Review job performance, hiring and merit reviews.
- Manage productivity as per company best practices.
- Conduct audits and files reviews
- Diary and report management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Good quantitative, analytical and communication skills, knowledge of all job related functions of subordinates. Demonstrate adjusting, negotiating skills and a thorough knowledge of Product Standards and provincial laws and regulations. Strong understanding and experience of Property, General Liability, Bodily Injury, trucking and auto claims would be an asset. Working knowledge of Litigation procedures. Exceptional organizational and time management skills required.
Appropriately licensed and/or certified in all provinces which claims oversight and direction is being provided.
Supervision of Others
Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead a team of technical and skilled employees
Good interpersonal skills including the ability to work in conjunction with and support all administration management, supervisory and staff positions. Advanced client and carrier relationship skills.
College/University degree preferred
Partial/Full completion of CIP
5 years adjusting experience and a minimum 5 years of supervision.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone at 647-624-9609 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.