Our client has instructed us to find a positive and team oriented Account Manager to join their Energy department. If you are an experienced Commercial Account Manager who can hit the ground running than this could be a chance to finally receive the recognition you deserve. Our client hires the best because they understand that the company is only as good as the sum of its parts. You will be given the autonomy you need and will be the main point of contact for all client inquiries.
- Work with another Account Manager to help service an Account Executive’s book of business
- Handle mid - large energy accounts
- Lead day to day service delivery and mentor junior staff
- Collaborate with other members of the office to maximize the efficient use of resources
- Prepare documents and necessary information for renewals
- Respond to any client or producer inquiries
Our client is one of the most well respected international brokerage. Their reputation was earned through hard work, attention to detail and their high standards for employees. They treat their employees extremely well, but do so with the understanding that you have their back just as much as they have yours. They are one of the largest brokerages in the world and they have a significant international presence.
You have worked hard to get where you are. You focus on your relationships in the work space, and whether it be with coworkers, business partners, or clients you always make sure there is a clear understanding of one another. To ensure that you are holding up your end of the bargain you are sure to stay on top of your busy workload without sacrificing attention to detail.
- Level 2 Insurance License
- 3 years of commercial insurance experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Member of or currently working towards the C.I.P. or CAIB designation
- Able to work well within a team
- Effective organizational, time, and client management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.