If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service, a team player, thrive in a fast-paced environment, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of the exciting growth and expansion of our Team, then read on! We are searching for a Commercial Lines Account Manager.
This is an ideal role for a strong team player that will pride themselves on providing an outstanding customer service experience for our valued clients, by offering targeted strategies and solutions that will protect our clients' interests through their industry experience & knowledge.
The successful candidate will promote our brokerage's insurance products to new and existing customer and will handle all aspects of insurance placement from initial market selection through policy delivery to the client. You will work on cultivating and maintaining strong, long-term relationships with clients and will have the expertise required to understand and address their insurance needs.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and provide support to Producers and Senior Management as required;
- Provide exceptional day-to-day customer service to new and existing clients;
- Process policy changes, handle renewals, quote new business, review coverages, re-market accounts, process binders, issue certificates, endorsements and liability slips;
- Prepare and monitor insurance submissions, proposals, and summaries of insurance;
- Act as one of the primary points of contact on accounts; responsible for maintaining key client, insurer underwriter relationships and negotiating renewals;
- Negotiate with insurers on coverage and price to best meet the needs of the client in conjunction with the producer
- Handle client claims and advocate for clients during claims process
- Minimum 3+ years of Commercial Lines Insurance industry experience
- Must possess a valid RIBO license in good standing
- CAIB, CIP, CRM designations (or in progress) an asset
- Proficient in and experience with MS Office, Power Broker & Policy Works
- Familiar with insurance carrier portals
- Self-managing, with strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- An attention to detail & accuracy, with ability to multi-task
Job Type: Full-time (35 hours per week)
Our Insurance Brokerage offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Complex Commercial Insurance, Builders Risk Insurance to a large and diverse client base. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines your entrepreneurial spirit with a “Team First” work environment!