Our valued client has an opportunity for Commercial Account Manager(s) to join their team!
Possible locations include: – Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver and Kelowna
Looking to add to a successful commercial team of a long time Alberta broker. The successful candidate(s) will have a strong work ethic and drive to succeed in a high performing environment! They will support a large commercial producer in quoting optimum clients in a rapid environment.
- Works closely alongside advisors on all aspects including service, marketing, and renewal
- Accountable to supervise and coach the Account Assistant’s work to ensure proper documentation and deadlines are met.
- Oversee account documentation (i.e., routine inquires, quotes, cover notes, statement of values, insurance contracts, endorsements, cancellations, etc.)
- Guarantee workflows are followed including maintaining and updating custom forms.
- Ensure accurate and timely servicing and billing of accounts.
- Keep abreast changes in the industry and commitment to continuous learning of industry knowledge.
- Experience in commercial insurance including experience with professional liability, realty, oil and gas is a bonus.
- Level 2 insurance license required.
- CIP or CAIB designations or working towards them.
- A team player with a focus on customer service and the building and maintaining of long-term relationships.
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Strong understanding of policy coverages
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills especially Excel
- EPIC experience.
About the Company:
Our client is an entrepreneurial broker partner that is forward-thinking and is agile and open to new ways of doing things. They pride themselves on their fast and strategic growth and want to bring positive and enthusiastic team members along for the ride. They offer competitive wages based on skill and experience. They also offer opportunities for growth development and internal promotion.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Heidi Scott at 587-885-1852 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.