If you have a passion for people, leading teams and have a strong sales background, this position is for you. Not only will your team members receive incentives for reaching certain goals, but you will too!
As District Manager you will use your strong insurance and sales knowledge to manage 2 offices and support your team to achieve established sales targets while focusing on employee engagement and client retention. You love the thrill of fast-paced environments and have a passion for mentoring and coaching junior staff to become well-rounded professionals that truly go the extra mile in all they do.
- Guide and coach a team of approximately 20-25 staff between 2 offices
- Showcase to your team that providing top-notch customer service without cutting corners is the only way to succeed long term
- Develop and execute business, budget and sales strategies
- Review and conduct audits on processes, documentation and correspondence
- Insurance is your passion. Not only do you take initiative to continually progress your education and leadership skills, but you also love attending industry events and being involved in the community.
- General Insurance Level 2 License or willingness to undertake
- 6+ years of insurance industry experience with at least 3 years of management experience
- Experience in recruitment, staff development and performance management
- Passionate about helping people, self-driven, and determined to succeed
As for perks, our client is recognized as a Top Employer across Canada so taking care of their employees is important to them! Employees receive a competitive compensation package including 14 paid wellness days, company matching investment and savings programs, and 100% employer-paid group benefits, including a health care spending account.
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton and Montreal, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-702-5829 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.