Our client is looking for an experienced Property Claims Adjuster to join their team! The role is mainly responsible for handling minor to moderate size property claims. The ideal candidate must be a good team player with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
Location: Burnaby, B.C.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coverage determination, investigation, negotiation and settlement of property claims
- Communicate with insureds, third parties, vendors and adjusters
- Handle general inquiry as well as claims reported from insureds and brokers
- Contact insureds, vendors and related parties in a timely manner to establish fair settlement
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in similar role
- CIP or working towards it
- Experience in commercial lines claims would be an asset
- Detail-oriented individual with excellent negotiation and communication skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Vanessa Ip at 778-383-9790 ext. 105 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.