Our client is looking for an Intermediate Commercial Lines Underwriter! If you are in search of a company with a good work-life balance, then this must be for you!
What you will be doing:
- Develop and grow a profitable portfolio of mid-market book of business.
- Review and underwrite submissions and manage renewals, new business and endorsements.
- Provide excellent service to broker partners and maintain good relationships with them.
- Understand underwriting techniques, guidelines, forms, coverages, and rates.
What we are looking for:
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in underwriting.
- CIP designation or currently enrolled.
- Independent and collaborative skills.
- Great communications skills, comfortable in multi-tasking and must have good customer service skills.
If this is you, then please don’t hesitate to reach out!
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms, and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please email your resume in confidence to email@example.com or at 778-383-9790 ext. 102. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them for more information about this position.