Farm Account Manager - Join Our Team!
Passionate about farming and have your level 1 insurance license? We have the perfect opportunity for you! We're seeking a dynamic Farm Account Manager to join our team and provide outstanding service to our valued farm clientele. As our Farm Account Manager, you'll play a key role in retaining our existing client accounts in farm lines of insurance, while being an intermediary between our clients and insurance companies. You'll have the ability to work from your rural farm and grow with us. Our high-performing team is looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed.
• Provide exceptional service to our existing customers, understand their needs and the nature of their business.
• Ensure accurate data input for our systems, review current coverage and update asset information and claims history.
• Stay up-to-date on new insurance market trends and be proactive in assessing clients' needs.
• Acquire new clients, follow up on leads and prepare documentation.
• Be a valuable team player, mentor, and resource for your colleagues.
• High school diploma plus post-secondary education.
• Level 1 insurance license required with a commitment to working towards a Level 2 license.
• Minimum of 2 years insurance experience with a focus on farm insurance
• Intermediate working knowledge/skills of Microsoft Office and Broker Management Software.
Join a team of dedicated professionals and help us make a positive impact on the farming community.
About the Company:
This insurance brokerage, located in Edmonton, has established itself as a top provider in the industry over the last 60 years. They prioritize their loyal customers from the community and take pride in their commitment to actively listening to their needs and meeting them with personalized service. With a strong network of insurance carriers, they specialize in both personal and commercial insurance. Their dedication to ongoing education and development has created a culture of growth, and they are dedicated to supporting their clients' success in every way possible.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Heidi Scott at 587-885-1852 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.