People taking care of people. It’s that simple. We are looking for passionate and compassionate people to join our team to help deliver on our purpose to restore lives, businesses and communities. Built on a foundation of over 80 years of unmatched global expertise and fueled by industry-leading technology, we are at the forefront of change. When you join Crawford & Company, you become part of a global network of professionals working together in over 70 countries with the common purpose to help people through what might be one of the most difficult times in their lives.
At Crawford, you are empowered to grow, emboldened to act and inspired to innovate. Do you have the courage, drive and empathy to make a real difference? Then we want to hear from you. Learn more at www.crawco.ca.
What We Offer
- Employee centric benefits including Registered Pension Plan; health, dental, and life insurance; Employee stock purchase plans; Tuition reimbursement and so much more.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Agile working environment with options for remote, in office or hybrid work arrangements.
- Dress for your day policy promoting a relaxed dress code.
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally, and internationally. We have more than 700 locations in 70 countries.
We are currently recruiting for a Multi-Lines Claims Adjuster to join our team in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada.
Evaluates property (commercial and residential) and casualty claims through loss investigation and negotiates settlements in accordance with provincial licensing requirements, while maintaining adequate production levels and customer relationships.
- Minimum of 5 years functional and technical experience handling property (commercial and residential) and casualty claims
- Post-secondary education in an insurance related field working towards full license and CIP designation
- Ability to conduct telephone investigations, evaluate, negotiate and settle first and third party commercial lines claims
- Proficient in CMS, including maintaining accurate and detailed activity, transaction and reserve records
- Advanced computer skills including Office 365
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player with a strong commitment to quality and customer service
How We Hire
At Crawford, we put a lot of care and time into who we hire. We believe that in order to build innovative solutions, we need to build great teams. Our recruitment process focuses on learning more about you. You can expect a one-way video interview, employment testing and in person interviewing.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crawford & Company however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crawford is an Employment Equity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from visible minority group members, women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
Crawford is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Crawford’s own policies. We will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process. Applicants are required to provide their accommodation needs in advance and submit adequate documentation to support their request for accommodation in the assessment process and/or to perform the essential duties of the posted position. If you have an accommodation need, please email email@example.com as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements.