This role is perfect for someone looking to transition from a claims adjuster role.
This is an in-office position Monday-Thursday, working remotely on Fridays.
Our office is in Bolton: within easy commuting distance within Peel Region, York Region and western GTA. We are on Hwy 50, just north of Major MacKenzie and Mayfield.
VCA is a claims-handling software, built to handle the day-to-day activities within Claims, such as: FNOL, Notes, Reserves, Payments, Abeyances and Loss Calculations. Our main clients are Independent Adjusters, TPAs and small to mid-sized Insurance Carriers.
VCA Software LLC, (“VCA”) is an innovative privately held InsurTech offering a global SaaS platform focused on improving policyholder satisfaction and retention, while providing a next-generation ecosystem to improve intelligence and function for all stakeholders. VCA’s flexibility has allowed it to become a highly valued business system deployed worldwide, serving a range of customers from locally owned claims handling offices to large international corporations. With offices in the US and Canada, VCA has been in operation for over 20 years with customers in over 15 countries.
Customer Success Specialist
We are in search of an enthusiastic, creative and motivated Customer Success Specialist to join our growing team. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure a successful onboarding process, offer recommendations based on an understanding of their business as well as serve as a continued resource should they require assistance. This position requires an individual with business knowledge of insurance claims.
We’re specifically looking for a Customer Success Specialist who will roll up their sleeves and support our customers. As a key member of the Customer Success Team the specialist will assist in the design and fully execute on the customer-success strategies, building strong relationships with customers and collaborating with cross-functional leaders internally to deliver consistently excellent customer experiences.
Objectives of this role:
- You'll champion the power of our platform and put your expertise to the benefit of our customers as their primary point of contact
- Own the relationship with customers including implementation, training, adoption, retention, and satisfaction
- Establish relationships as a trusted and strategic advisor to help ensure the continued value of our products and services
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior managers to better understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and share learnings
- Maintain existing customer-success metrics and data and utilize this data to grow our customers to be growth their business with us
What you will do:
- Customer Engagement: This role requires proactively engaging with customers to understand their needs and to ensure they are fully utilizing VCA to meet their business objectives.
- Account Management: The Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for managing customer accounts, including resolving customer issues and managing customer expectations.
- Data Analysis: This role requires analyzing customer data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement, and to provide insights to customers on how they can optimize their use of VCA.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: The Customer Success Specialist will work closely with other teams within the organization, such as product development and sales, to ensure that customers receive the best possible experience.
- Customer Retention: This role requires identifying and addressing potential customer churn, and implementing strategies to retain customers and build long-term relationship
Your strengths and experience
- 1-3 years of experience in the insurance industry
- Must have a good working knowledge of claims documentation and terminology
- Preferred Relevant Education or Continuing Education in Business, such as: Chartered Insurance Professional, Risk Management
- Strong skills in verbal and written communications and the ability to build and grow strong relationships
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Ability to work effectively across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities