Senior Personal Lines Underwriter
Are you a broker satisfaction guru with a passion for exceptional service? Our client is seeking an energetic and talented individual to join their team as a Personal Lines Underwriter - an Insurance Superstar! As a representative of a renowned national brand, you'll have the power to deliver an outstanding broker experience.
- Evaluate and underwrite personal lines insurance applications with precision and efficiency.
- Collaborate with a team of skilled professionals to assess risks, determine coverage options, and make informed decisions.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging risks, and regulatory changes to provide innovative solutions to our clients.
- Deliver superior quality commitments and service to broker partners, where their needs are met with excellence.
- Provide timely and well-informed service to broker partners, challenging the status quo to deliver premier underwriting experiences.
- Play a pivotal role in influencing the results of broker surveys, taking dedicated steps throughout the year to ensure a successful outcome.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in personal lines insurance.
- 3+ years of diverse insurance experience, including underwriting cottages, recreational trailers, manufactured homes, and more.
- CIP designation or actively working towards it, demonstrating your commitment to professional growth is an asset.
- Strong leadership capabilities, collaborating closely with peers and referring files when necessary.
- Excellent negotiation and time management skills to effectively handle diverse tasks and responsibilities.
- Drive the business forward with strategic thinking, championing the brand, and making effective decisions.
- Win with people through impactful communication, leadership, and continuous skill and knowledge development.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, along with confident decision-making and analytical abilities.
- Organized with strong time management skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If you want to join a team of insurance superstars and make your mark in the industry, let's chat! Be part of a company that values broker satisfaction and delivers exceptional service.
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton and Montreal, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-702-5829 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.