Join our client’s vibrant team at a unique brokerage and kickstart your career as an Assistant Account Manager in personal lines! You'll be at the heart of the action, supporting account executives in handling transactions, maintaining client files, and utilizing cutting-edge tools to deliver exceptional service. Embrace the opportunity to work in a dynamic and collaborative atmosphere, with a fully remote working environment, and grow both personally and professionally. Let's make insurance an exciting adventure!
Title: Assistant Account Manager (personal lines insurance)
Location: Work from home (Ontario)
- Dive into the world of insurance by issuing certificates of insurance, preparing applications, and sending them out to the marketplace, all while ensuring seamless workflows.
- Be the superhero of organization as you maintain client files, update policy information, and handle policy checking with precision.
- Embark on exciting tasks like running MVRs, creating cover letters, and handling online endorsement processing, showcasing your attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
- Bring your 1+ years of insurance experience to the table, to prove you're ready to take on this thrilling role.
- RIBO is perferred but not a must have.
- Show off your exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, as you collaborate with a supportive team and interact with clients.
- As a detail-oriented and highly organized individual, you'll thrive in a fast-paced environment where multitasking and prioritization are key.
- Your positive attitude, professionalism, and ability to work independently will make you an invaluable asset to our team.
Ready to embark on an exciting journey in the world of insurance? Apply now and become part of their energetic team, where growth, camaraderie, and opportunity await.
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Benefits, Education Reimbursement and unique vacation allotment.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.