Driven by technology and fuelled by innovation, HSB is Canada’s premier specialty insurance and applied technology services provider. Offering 150 years of technical and service excellence, we are focusing on emerging trends and unlocking new opportunities for clients. Today, we are accelerating, changing the future of insurance and risk solutions, for a modern world.
At HSB, we value the strengths and contributions of our diverse workforce. We offer continuous learning opportunities, giving you flexibility to grow in your career while enjoying a healthy work-life balance and a collaborative approach in our coast-to-coast network of offices. Become part of a rewarding and impactful workplace experience while seeing first-hand technologies and risk solutions that are changing the way we live and work.
HSB is much more! It’s insurance. Engineering. Technology. To learn more about us, please visit: https://www.hsb.ca
The Client Experience Associate is a key member of the Treaty Team supporting coordinated activities focused on Operations, Project Management and reinforcing an ongoing positive Client Experience. This position independently manages the day-to-day relationship with our Property and Casualty clients, maintains and monitors the operational health of assigned customers, as well as facilitates the smooth implementation of identified HSB Canada’s Personal and Commercial products and services for clients. The Client Experience Associate will also work alongside our Client Executives, Insurance Operations, Corporate Underwriting, Claims, and Finance teams to coordinate proper workflow, tools, documentation, and procedures to support successful product integration and drive customer engagement.
The incumbent will be a part of our growing and highly progressive Treaty division, participating in the implementation support for the development, structure and communication of client reinsurance programs and marketing strategies. This position is ideal for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment dealing with clients, providing expert subject matter product knowledge and technical expertise.
This position is located at either our Toronto or Montreal offices.
- Handle daily account management and operational interactions with client companies by responding to requests for information regarding forms, treaties, claims processing and inspections etc.
- Build, develop, and maintain professional and personal contacts with the client to enhance the integration of HSB Canada’s product and services.
- Work with other members of the Treaty team to drive results and ensuring financial targets are achieved.
- Gathering information, analyze personal and commercial lines data from client companies to develop and deliver tailored proposals for new products, as needed.
- Provide technical guidance to partners and clients regarding our unique product solutions.
- Promote, build and maintain relationships with client companies, broker/agents and partners through training presentations and product implementations.
- Coordinate with related internal and external business units with regards to product development, marketing collateral and product launches.
- Monitor account data with respect to individual program details and activities to ensure account activities align with treaty agreements.
- Participate in special projects as requested, assisting in the coordination of timelines and follow-up.
- Consult with Corporate Client Executive on activities related to the health of the client company partnership, including analysis of financial information.
- Share operational and financial results and talk about enhancements that will assist in continuous improvements to client company outcomes.
- Complete other responsibilities which may also needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the insurance industry.
- Strong knowledge of insurance company, agency operations and business processing systems.
- Bilingual (French/English) is a requirement.
- Experience with workflow documentation.
- Project Management experience.
- Ability to engage clients, coordinate program deliverables and solve operational issues.
- Strong client-facing skills with a high degree of diplomacy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Strong analytical skills, and negotiation skills, coupled with highly proficient computer skills.
- Superior ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Demonstrated drive for continuous improvement.
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, MS Project & Access or relational database).
- CIP designation or actively working towards one.
Creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, diversity and dignity is important to us. We strive for equality in our workplace, to eliminate employment barriers, and promote a workplace based on principles which align with our company values and promote positive employee practices. Candidates requiring accommodation during any stage of our selection process should advise us of this; we will strive to work with individuals to find a suitable means to meet their needs.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please quote Job Reference CEA0523 and please click on the link Apply here.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.