Our client is looking for a Client Service Manager to join Construction division - this opportunity provides lots of room for growth and you get to work with a fun team!!! The ideal candidate must have Level 2 license and at least 5 years commercial insurance experience.
Location: Vancouver, B.C.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Proactively manages a book of business by reviewing clients’ exposures, gaps in coverage, and loss
- Works with a Client Service Assistant to ensure all certificates of insurance are issued accurately and in a timely manner
- Reviews contracts to ensure insurance program meets requirements
- Works with insurers to provide coverage solutions to better meet our clients’ changing operations and as new products are being offered
- Supervises and trains the CSA on internal procedures and works to develop their general insurance knowledge
- 5 years+ commercial insurance experience
- Insurance Broker Level 2 License
- Prior exposure in Construction is an asset
- Detailed-oriented individual with excellent communication and customer service skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Vanessa Ip at 778-383-9790 ext. 105 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.