Our client is looking to add an Account Manager to their fun-loving Construction team. They need your expertise to contribute to their ever growing group.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the book of business to provide the best coverage for the clients.
- Work together with Account Executives in providing proposals to clients and managing client inquiries.
- Coordinates with Associates in the retention of business come renewal time.
What we are looking for:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Level 2 license
- Great communications skills, comfortable in multi-tasking and must have good customer service skills.
If this is you, then please don’t hesitate to reach out!
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms, and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or at 778-383-9790 ext. 102. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them for more information about this position.