Our client is seeking an experienced broker to join their team! The ideal candidate acts as a liaison between account executives and underwriters and ensure the needs of both clients underwriters are met through providing high quality service.
Location: Vancouver, BC (Hybrid)
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Pre-qualify and assess risks for both new and renewal business with underwriters
- Track renewal process of an assigned book of business
- Make necessary recommendations to account executives on coverages
- Provide clear and accurate instruction for proposals and invoicing
- Attend Broker functions and build solid relationships with Insurers
- 5+ years of experience in commercial broking
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- CAIB, CIP or CRM designation is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organizational and time management skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Vanessa Ip at 778-383-9790 ext. 105 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.