If you are looking for an opportunity to join an innovative MGA, and to underwrite high value homes while getting trained into commercial and underwrite commercial policies – this opportunity could be for YOU!
** Front Line Underwriters and experienced brokers will also be considered and trained! **
Location: Campbell River
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Underwriting specialty personal lines risks within level of authority
- Answering inquiries and providing support to our brokers while building relationships
- Preparing underwriting instructions for processing on renewals, endorsements, cancellations, new business
- Maintaining accurate records of decisions made and maintaining completeness of policy data
- Communicating and responding to requests in a prompt and professional manner
- Maintaining positive working relationships with internal and external parties
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Level 1 Insurance License
- Post-secondary education or related business experience
- Detail-oriented individual with professional communication skills and excellent customer service skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Vanessa Ip at 778-383-9790 ext. 105 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.