Our client is looking for an experienced and dynamic Account Executive to join their Mining Division! Ideal candidate must have at least 7 years of relevant experience with 3+ years of producing/sales background and a Level 2 license.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop new business opportunities & initiatives
- Assist in the development & implementation of sales and marketing strategies
- Identify and develop innovative and cost-effective solutions for specific client
- Collaborate with clients to review and revise insurance programs, ensuring that coverage reflects their ongoing strategic needs
- Develop new contacts and build relationships with prospects within a targeted industry or segment group
- At least 7 years of experience as an account executive in Mining sector of insurance
- 3 years+ experience in producing/sales role
- Level 2 Insurance License
- Proven track record of managing and growing a book of business
- Sales driven individual with excellent communication and management skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Vanessa Ip at 778-383-9790 ext. 105 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.