Job Title: Special Investigation Unit (SIU) Adjuster
Location: Remote role in Ontario
Join this Dynamic Insurance Team as a Claims Investigator!
My client is a thriving organization, are passionate about creating a safe and secure future. As part of their team, you'll be part of a high-energy environment that values innovation and collaboration. They're focused on making a positive impact and ensuring the well-being of their clients. Life at their company is fast-paced, exciting, and rewarding. They believe in investing in the growth and development of their team members, celebrating achievements, and providing ongoing opportunities for success.
As an SIU adjuster, you'll play a crucial role in our Insurance team. Get ready for an adventure as you:
- Conduct internal investigations, including gathering statements, performing scene investigations, and exploring neighborhoods to uncover the truth.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of professionals, including adjusters, vendors, and experts, to evaluate vehicle inspections, examine claims, and ensure thorough investigations.
- Identify potential risks, assess liability, and determine subrogation exposures.
- Showcase your findings and recommendations at team meetings, sharing valuable insights that contribute to our success.
- Maintain organized and detailed documentation of your investigations and communications.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure a smooth and efficient claims process.
Here's what we're looking for:
- A curious and adventurous spirit that drives your passion for investigations.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, with a strong background in property and auto claims.
- Post secondary education is required.
- Proven expertise in handling complex claims and a knack for high-level investigations.
- An interest in continuous learning and professional development, demonstrated by obtaining or a willingness to pursue relevant licenses and certifications.
- A strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer service, ensuring our clients feel supported and heard.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, enabling you to effectively share your findings and recommendations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, enabling you to streamline your work and deliver accurate reports.
- A team player mentality, with the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues from various departments.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
Compensation: Competitive salary, employee benefits, pension plan, annual bonus and more
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.