Join this Dynamic Team as a Personal Lines Account Executive!
Title: Personal Lines VIP Account Executive - Work from Home in Ontario
Location: Work from home in Ontario
As a Personal Lines Account Executive, you will play a pivotal role in achieving specific sales targets. Your primary focus will be advising prospective clients on coverage and pricing, placing their risks with the most suitable market, and ensuring the accuracy and integrity of documents and data according to our brokerage's workflows.
Essential Functions: Sales:
- Develop centers of influence (COIs) and build a strong network within the community.
- Cross-sell into our existing commercial book to maximize opportunities.
- Responsively handle requests for quotes from internal staff, group members, and other sources.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and upsell to existing clients, aiming to expand our book of business.
- Proactively solicit additional business from our existing client base and seek referrals to new prospects.
- Round out accounts by identifying coverage gaps and offering suitable solutions.
- Schedule meetings with qualified prospects to explore their insurance needs.
- Present tailored proposals, negotiate terms, and successfully close sales.
- Provide assistance to clients and their family members with new insurance requirements.
- Prepare all necessary paperwork for new sales and submit to Administrative Assistants for processing.
- Actively seek referrals from satisfied clients.
- Collaborate in identifying potential groups and devise marketing strategies to attract new customers.
- Participate in developing marketing plans to promote our services effectively.
- Ensure all client and prospect files in our Broker Management System (BMS) are current and up to date.
- Attach all client correspondence to the BMS according to department standards.
- Add and update activities in the BMS in adherence to department standards.
- Attend onsite appraisals if required.
- Order reports such as Motor Vehicle Records (MVR), AutoPlus, and HITS.
- Issue Certificates of Currency (COCs) and binders as necessary.
- Deliver client documents when needed.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all available carriers and products.
- Actively participate in continued learning programs and training sessions.
- Attend company functions to foster professional relationships.
- Correspond with underwriters to ensure smooth transactions.
- Accompany Commercial Account Executives to client meetings when necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
- University Degree (preferred).
- RIBO License required.
- 3+ years of experience in the insurance industry.
- Proficiency in EPIC and advanced MS Office & Excel skills.
- Working experience with Compuquote & Company Portals is a definite asset
Compensation: Competitive salary, bonus, vacation, personal days, Benefits, RRSP, education reimbursement.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.