POSITION: Practice Specialist - Private Client Division
Location: Toronto, Hybrid, very flexible
My client believes in delivering exceptional service with a warm and welcoming approach. As a Practice Specialist in their esteemed Private Client Division, you will play a vital role in serving as a liaison between producers, insurers, and valued clients. Your primary focus will be to respond to clients' needs, questions, and requests promptly and professionally, ensuring their utmost satisfaction.
- Provide outstanding service to your assigned clients, promptly addressing their inquiries, concerns, endorsements, and cancellations.
- In the absence of producers, offer quotations to clients and recommend suitable insurance markets, providing comprehensive product comparisons when necessary.
- Accurately and promptly input data into insurer systems and formats, ensuring adherence to underwriting rules. Maintain up-to-date and current information in insurer systems without any backlog.
- Offer expert advice to producers and clients, presenting all available coverage options and highlighting any deficiencies in existing coverage, in accordance with our management's minimum standards. Document all discussions in our computer system.
- Respond to all telephone calls directed to you, promptly attending to the client's immediate needs and providing updates to the assigned individuals as required.
- Keep your system activities up to date, ensuring completeness and accuracy in your additional comments and redirection.
- Meet with clients who visit our office, ensuring they are attended to promptly and professionally, even in the absence of the assigned producer.
- Communicate any underwriting concerns or requirements from insurers to producers, negotiating the best possible terms of coverage for our clients.
- Foster positive and professional relationships with insurers, balancing our clients' best interests with respect for insurers' underwriting standards and authority.
- Review incoming mail and courier documents, promptly redistributing renewals and endorsements to our talented administrative staff for processing. Ensure accuracy in new business policies before forwarding them for processing.
- Provide support to our administrative staff, offering guidance and assistance as they process documents.
- Record all calls, correspondence, and transactions in our computer system, providing detailed and accurate information. Issue documents in accordance with established procedures.
- Regularly update and maintain TAM screens, including contact information, applications, and status updates for canceled risks.
- Collaborate with other department members, extending support and cooperation for additional duties as needed. This includes checking desks for absent colleagues, sharing workload during absences, and coordinating schedules to maintain adequate staffing levels, ensuring seamless customer service.
- Contribute to maintaining a professional atmosphere and appearance in our office, fostering positive and respectful relationships with all staff members.
- Cultivate positive and productive relationships with insurers, earning their trust and cooperation.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning and development through active participation in both formal and informal training opportunities.
- Fully engage in the team's collective effort to enhance production and deliver exceptional customer service in all aspects of our business.
- Diligently observe and uphold established procedures, ensuring the highest standards of professional conduct.
As a Private Client Practice Specialist, you will have the support of a dedicated Private Client TA as your official assistant. Additional assistance is provided by the Department Manager, other Private Client staff, and, when necessary, colleagues from our Personal Lines division. We encourage a collaborative and supportive work environment where all team members come together to assist one another. Remember, the service we provide is crucial in retaining our clients' business.
- RIBO licensed
- Minimum of 3 years of Personal Lines Insurance experience
- Must have VIP (High net worth) experience working at an insurance brokerage
- Must be familiar with VIP markets and standard markets
- Team oriented
- Ability to come up with solutions to problems and make decisions
- Run with minimal direction after training period
- Proficient with TAM, EZITV, Compuquote, and portals.
Compensation: Competitive salary, Benefits, pension match, flexible schedule.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.