New Business, Insurance Broker, Personal Lines
Based in Brampton
Base Salary + lucrative commission structure
As part of a new business sales team, you will focus on responding to inbound quote requests for Personal Insurance through a variety of sales channels, including digital, inbound calls, established affinity programs, internal referrals, and through a network of regional offices. The New Business Insurance Broker will help to develop relationships with potential clients by assessing their insurance needs, providing coverage recommendations from top insurers, and completing risk assessments. To ensure the focus remains on new business, once the risk is bound and issued, the new client will be assigned to a servicing broker for future handling.
- RIBO license required
- Minimum 2 years of progressive experience in the insurance industry
- Strong working knowledge of Personal Insurance
- CIP designation, or working towards is considered an asset
- Sales-focused and committed to excellence in customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of EPIC or a broker management system is considered an asset
VALUES & COMPETENCIES
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Critical thinker with strong sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Commitment to sales excellence with an ability to build strong client relationships
- Accountability and reliability in the quality and responsiveness of work
- Familiarity and comfort with online tools and technology
- Flexible and adaptable with proven resilience when faced with new and unique situations
- Team-player with the ability to work independently, collaborate, interact and build effective relationships
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone at 647-624-9609 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.