Our client is looking for a sales talented insurance advisor to join their team as Digital Sales Advisor! The ideal candidate must have at least 1 year of auto insurance experience and with strong client relationship management skill.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Act as the first point of contact for clients
- Develop and continue developing rapport with clients
- Achieving and surpassing sales goals and targets
- Continuously expanding on auto education through in-house and external educational programs
- Learning fundamentals of Personal and Commercial Lines and utilize knowledge to expand existing portfolios
- Occasional driving might be needed based on business needs
- 1 year+ auto insurance experience, including ICBC, Private Auto, Travel
- Prior experience in cold-calling would be an asset
- Insurance Broker Level 1 License
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Vanessa Ip at 778-383-9790 ext. 105 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.