My client is a unique P&C insurance brokerage and is looking for an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Manager who is interested in joining one of the top 10 insurance brokerages in the world and the fastest growing in industry history! The account manager is responsible for customer relationships and are directly responsible for the preservation of their customer base using their commercial insurance knowledge.
Position: Commercial Lines Account Manager
Location: Work from home anywhere in Ontario
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- 2+ years of brokerage experience with commercial lines as an Account Manager or CSR
- RIBO license in good standing
- A well-rounded background with different types of commercial accounts
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Organized and able to work efficiently and independently
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Benefits, Education Reimbursement and unique vacation allotment.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.